You've written the book, got it published, and the book launch was a huge success - but now what? In today's episode of Coach's Copilot, our host Nicole Bandes is joined in flight by Judy Baker, the Book Marketing Mentor. If you aren't keeping a steady flow from your book after launch, get your ticket, fasten those seatbelts, sit back, and relax as Nicole and Judy share tips and tricks on how to get seen, heard, and celebrated in the virtual world of speaking.
Key Takeaways from this Episode:
- Judy's triumphant recovery from a cancer diagnosis.
- The "book world" that Judy enjoys living in.
- Some of the top mistakes that most authors do when it comes to marketing their books.
- A couple of tips on what to do after the book launch.
- The juicy offer that Judy is offering all our listeners.
About Our Guest:
Connect with Judy M. Baker
In Flight Snacks:
- The One Page Business Plan for the Creative Entrepreneur by Jim Horan
- A Self-Publisher's Companion by Joel Friedlander
- Bye-Bye Boring Bio by Nancy Juetten
- 30 Minute Book Audit with Judy Baker
Still have questions about this topic?
Join us in our free private group - Coach's Copilot Hanger - to dive deeper into the topics we share on every episode.
Would you like to be a guest?
We are looking for guests for our shows. If you would like to be coached in a hot seat or have a topic you think would benefit our audience, apply to be on the show here.
And, if you like what you heard, be sure to Subscribe!
Are you struggling to build a successful coaching business without burning the candle at both ends? Do you wish you had a copilot or business manager that could help you handle the details so you could focus on the things that only you can do? On this show, Nicole Bandes and her team of experts will serve as your coaching copilots. We will share tips, tricks, and strategies that focus on marketing, outsourcing, productivity, and more! Whether your goal is to grow your business, have a business that’s built around your life, or both; Coach’s Copilot: Your Online Business Manager Podcast will help you manage the details to make it happen.