Are you struggling to build a successful coaching business without burning the candle at both ends?
Do you wish you had a copilot or business manager that could help you handle the details so you could focus on the things that only you can do?
On this show, Nicole Bandes and her team of experts will serve as your coaching copilots. We will share tips, tricks, and strategies that focus on marketing, outsourcing, productivity, and more! Whether your goal is to grow your business, have a business that’s built around your life, or both; Coach’s Copilot: Your Online Business Manager Podcast will help you manage the details to make it happen.
Nicole Bandes is the founder of Virtual A Team, an outsourcing agency that specializes in Online Business Managers for coaches, consultants, and other service-based entrepreneurs. Her desire is to help other business owners build a business around their lives rather than a life around their business. She brings over 20 years of business experience and has been building online businesses since 2001.
Some of our topics and guests will include:
- How to create an onboarding plan for new clients
- Finding your Peak Productivity Times
- How do I know it’s time to start outsourcing?
- How to Sell When You Hate to Sell (with Liz Dederer)
- Three Ways to Make Money as a Coach
- The High Cost of Not Delegating (with Bri Seely)
- How to design your ideal day
- Bookkeeper's Checklist (with Dawn Patton)
- And a few hotseat coaching sessions!