Do you find yourself with a number of unfinished tasks at the end of each day?
June is focused all around productivity - We will be bringing you interesting and actionable topics related to productivity that you can start implementing in your business today.
In today's episode of Coach's Copilot, our host Nicole Bandes shares 9 strategies to help you keep your mind on the tasks at hand.
Are you ready to shift your focus in the right direction? Get your ticket, fasten those seatbelts, sit back, and relax as Nicole shares some unique ways to keep your mind on track when working in your business.
Key Takeaways from this Episode:
- The practice of removing thought clutter.
- Have you heard of the Zeigarnik effect and how it affects your focus?
- Learning how to identify your triggers.
- Recognizing your ideal and how to fit it into your schedule.
- Discovering healthy distractions to get you back in the groove.
- Defining practically perfect and how it plays a role in your level of focus.
- The benefits of having a business buddy.
- Do you have a clear understanding of your business WHY?
- What to do when faced with negative thoughts.
About Our Pilot:
Connect with Nicole
- Schedule a Consultation with Virtual A Team
Still have questions about this topic?
Join us in our free private group - Coach's Copilot Hanger - to dive deeper into the topics we share on every episode.
Would you like to be a guest?
We are looking for guests for our shows. If you would like to be coached in a hot seat or have a topic you think would benefit our audience, apply to be on the show here.
And, if you like what you heard, be sure to Subscribe!
Are you struggling to build a successful coaching business without burning the candle at both ends? Do you wish you had a copilot or business manager that could help you handle the details so you could focus on the things that only you can do? On this show, Nicole Bandes and her team of experts will serve as your coaching copilots. We will share tips, tricks, and strategies that focus on marketing, outsourcing, productivity, and more! Whether your goal is to grow your business, have a business that’s built around your life, or both; Coach’s Copilot: Your Online Business Manager Podcast will help you manage the details to make it happen.