Are you struggling with a lack of productivity?
June is focused all around productivity - We will be bringing you interesting and actionable topics related to productivity that you can start implementing in your business today.
In today's episode of Coach's Copilot, our host Nicole Bandes shares 5 tips that will help you shake those productivity blues.
Have you found yourself suffering from the productivity blues and are ready to shake it? Get your ticket, fasten those seatbelts, sit back, and relax as Nicole shares with you some unconventional ways to deal with those bouts of time when you are feeling unproductive.
Key Takeaways from this Episode:
- The importance of integrating a Hammock Day
- Multi-purposing, what is it, and how is it different from multi-tasking?
- Walking the walk and talking the talk - why you should have a When Life Works list.
- What does it mean to procrastinate on purpose?
- Why you should be scheduling Flex Time.
About Our Pilot:
Connect with Nicole
- Flight 008: How to Design Your Ideal Day
- Flight 092: Why You Should be Incorporating a When Life Works List in Your Success
- Flight 105: Productivity 101: Getting More Ideal Days on the Calendar
- Schedule a Consultation with Virtual A Team
Still have questions about this topic?
Join us in our free private group - Coach's Copilot Hanger - to dive deeper into the topics we share on every episode.
Would you like to be a guest?
We are looking for guests for our shows. If you would like to be coached in a hot seat or have a topic you think would benefit our audience, apply to be on the show here.
And, if you like what you heard, be sure to Subscribe!
Are you struggling to build a successful coaching business without burning the candle at both ends? Do you wish you had a copilot or business manager that could help you handle the details so you could focus on the things that only you can do? On this show, Nicole Bandes and her team of experts will serve as your coaching copilots. We will share tips, tricks, and strategies that focus on marketing, outsourcing, productivity, and more! Whether your goal is to grow your business, have a business that’s built around your life, or both; Coach’s Copilot: Your Online Business Manager Podcast will help you manage the details to make it happen.